Sunday, November 2, 2008

NFL Perdictions Week 9

The Wembley game and went. There is no question it was more succesful then last years but after Sean Paytons reaction it's totally understandable as to why the Saints Players and Coaches would be fustrated in losing a home game. And no regardless of how many Saints fans British and American attended last weeks game it still didn't come off as a New Orleans type atmosphere. Still a win is a win foor the aint's

Unfortunately I won't have time to get into more depth over why I picked respective teams so here's just a quick preview of this weeks games

NY Jets @ BUF 1:00 No shame in losing on the road, but the Bills were pretty much owned by the Fins. I'm not sold on them, but like them to win at home against a INT happy Jets team.

DET @ CHI 1:00 I don't like the double digit spread, but can't believe that this is the game the Lions will win to avoid 0-16


JAX @ CIN 1:00 A pretty horrible loss for the Jags last week. This is must win if they have any chance of making the playoffs, which I don't see happening at this stage. Cincy is still too poor to win this game.


BAL @ CLE 1:00 Slowly improving Browns-this is a big chance to get back in the race in the North. Baltimore's secondary is beat up and Cleveland is a much better passing than running, so I like them to win this one.


TB @ KC 1:00 KC showed some life last week, but I figure the Bucs will get it done after losing a game they should have won last week.

HOU @ MIN 1:00 The Texans won't be able to run the ball on Minny and I doubt Matt Schaub will get enough protection to win this game.
ARI @ STL 1:00 If they can play Carolina so tough on the road, I have to take the Cardinals to win (and cover the 3 points) against the Rams-Steven Jackson could play though, and so I'm not that confident in my pick.

GB @ TEN 1:00 All the makings of a trap for the Titans-coming off a big win, short week, playing a team coming off a bye...still, GB's line not good enough to protect Rogers and they can't run the ball against average defences so I don't expect them to do it here.

MIA @ DEN 4:05 I don't really know why I'm picking Denver....

DAL @ NYG 4:15 I don't know if the Giants will win as easily as a lot of pundits are predicting or if they will cover 8.5/9 points, but it's hard to see Brad Johnson staying on his feet enough for Dallas to win.

ATL @ OAK 4:15 Not really that confident in Atlanta on the road, but the Raiders are bad.

PHI @ SEA 4:15 Philly should get it done-Seattle's hammering of the 49ers last week was an aberration...

NE @ IND 8:15 The return of Addai and Sanders is huge for Indy, but unless Manning finds his rhythm, the Patriots could pull the 'upset'.

Monday
PIT @ WAS 8:30 Pitt very nearly took down the Giants last week. Return of Parker could be the key. The Redskins haven't played very well since beating the Cowboys.

Last week 8-6

Overall:67-49

No comments: