Sunday, April 6, 2008

Golden State V New Orleans Preview


Versus

Biggest game of the year? Well, it's too damn early in the morning for that and every game here on out is the biggest game of the year! But tied in 8th we need to push forward if we are going to make the playoffs and with only 6 more games remaining, we have to win this one. Playing against the "best team" in the West, we are going to have a hell of a time controlling Chris Paul.

But if one man can do it. It's Baron Davis!

The Hornets are a mystery to me. I think they are a first round upset waiting to happen, but somehow they keep winning and winning and winning. I just don't get it. Well for one, they have an incredible player by the name of Chris Paul. Arguably MVP candidate for this year it will be interesting to see if Baron brings his A-game today.

The Hornets remind me a lot of the Warriors, just more successful. With Peja playing well of late and Chandler finding a nice groove in that system it's going to be tough but I believe in our Warriors, I really do.








I want to see Monta and Baron light it up, but I also want to see Jackson and Biens play like old and regain our confidence. We got a gift wrapped in golden paper last night when the Kings beat the Nuggets and hopefully today's double-header of Lakers vs. Mavs will help us out. Rooting for the Kings and Lakers ... uggghh I shiver, but sometimes you have to take one for the Team

Perdictions
Paul is the warrior killer
Monta has a really big game
West kills us on the boards
Warriors by 4

No comments: