Tuesday, April 29, 2008

NBA Playoffs: Day 11

So far, the biggest shocker for me is the fact that Philly is actually hanging with the Detroit. While I love a good underdog story (as any Warriors fan should), it’s tough to imagine that this anomaly isn’t going to right itself with tonight’s action.

An Early offseason for Dirk looks likely




I’ve got my picks in… Do you?!

G5: (7) Dallas Mavericks @ (2) New Orleans Hornets (New Orleans lead 3-1)
Shut em down New Orleans. Give the Mavs a nice long offseason... Again.



G5: (6) Phoenix Suns @ (3) San Antonio Spurs (Spurs lead 3-1)
Not tonight. Phoenix will come with a 2nd half push that forces the Snores to play a Game 6.



G5: (4) Utah Jazz @ (5) Houston Rockets (Jazz lead 3-1)

Ugh. I hate to say it but I’m thinkin’ this one ends tonight.



G5: (7) Philadelphia 76ers @ (2) Detroit Pistons (Series tied 2-2)

Wow seriously?! Props to Philly but Detroit is coming with a reality check tonight

No comments: