Our 3rd installment of our daily blog previews this time focuses on the Northwest Division . Even though it's home to a nondescript part of the West (God I'd hate to live in Seattle because of the rain) it's home to two of the Western Conference contenders Utah and Denver. Arguably this is one of the least competitive divisions in the NBA because Utah and denver are always 1st or 2nd so what do my fellow bloggers think
Still going strong after 19 years coaching will the Jazz repeat last years success?
A portland Trailblazers blog
Taking it to the Rack
My take on the division goes like this
1. Utah Jazz- Will undoubtedly improve on last years success even with the A.K issue about his contract being a cloud and their fans. The major question for Warrior fans is how are we going to make up for last years playoff failures against these guys come opening night.
2. Denver Nuggets- The A.I Carmelo Anthony combo hasn't clicked yet especially after a 3rd consecutive 1st round playoff defeat to the Spurs but it will.
3. Minnesota Timberwolves- Yes they lost the one and only K.G but judging by the young talent they acquired with the Boston Celtics dropoff won't be huge
4. Seattle- A 30 win team without Ray Allen. Any questions?
5. Portland- no Oden + no Zach randolph = another losing season. On the bright side they have a shot at OJ Mayo?