No not that Southwest
With the 2007-2008 NBA Season just around the corner it's time for our second blog preview and this time it's the Southwest Division thats been scrutinized. Arguably the best Division in the NBA the last 3 NBA finals representatives have come from here San Antonio twice Dallas once and have every chance of doing the same thing. These fine bloggers know about it too more then Warrior fans know how much we own the Mavs.
San Antonio Spurs
Spur of the Moment
Pounding the Rock
The Hornets Fan
Shades of Blue
The New Orleans Hornets Fan
One again a mighty thanks to Celtics blog for allowing NBA fans a insight into how other fans feel about the upcoming season for their teams. Thanks guys.
Now my take on this division.
1. San Antonio Spurs- Deep down despite all the cristiscm they have for their boring style of Basketball evident in game 3 of last years Finals I still think they are the class of the Division. Age will start to tell but can't look past them for this years title.
2. Dallas Mavericks- We may own them but without S-Jax for our opening season series matchup against them will we continue to do the same?.
3. Houston Rockets- The only thing I'm sure about this team is Adelman will make them play more entertaining ball then Jeff Van Gundy ever did. The only thing I'm not sure is how far will he take them. Oh right 1st round exit again
4. New Orleans Hornets- When your owner makes you pay for a 14.5 million dollar practice facility then you know despite the Chris Cohan hell he'll never approach that level of greediness.
5. Memphis Grizzlies- The only good news for this team Pau Gasol thats it